‘Every lesson. Everyday. Every Child.’
Free School Meals:
We have introduced an online system to apply for free school meals.
Free Meal Entitlement Criteria:
Free School Meals is a benefit awarded in respect of children under the age of 19 where the parent or guardian is in receipt of one of the benefits shown below:
Income Based Jobseekers Allowance (IB JSA)
Working Tax Credit (only during the 4 week period immediately after their employment finishes).
There are many benefits to the online service:
- There are no paper forms to complete and return
- The automated system with notify Bournville if you are eligible
- There is no need to supply evidence to support your application
- It is a secure and confidential process
- There is one application; you do not have to renew your entitlement each year
- To apply online please click on the following link: www.link2ict.org/fsm
In order to complete the online application you will need your national insurance number or national asylum support service reference number and your child’s date of birth. You will only need to apply once for each child for the entire time they are at Bournville, and the process is both quick and simple.
If you have any queries or need any further assistance in completing your application, please contact Bournville on 0121 475 3881 and ask for the Administration Team/Office